Information for refugees
On this website you will find current information which is essential for all refugees arriving in Germany.
A good overview is provided by the following websites:
- detailed information on various topics provided and regularly updated by Welcome to Europe (English, French, Arab, Farsi)
- guide for refugees provided by the ARD (English, Arab, German)
- collection of online information portals provided by ProAsyl (English, German)
- information on the project „Verbraucherkompetenz für Flüchtlinge“ (customer competence for refugees) of the Verbraucherzentrale Hessen (German)
- search for missing family members (English)
- missing children can be searched with the German Red Cross (DRK).
Two very useful smartphone apps can be highly recommended: Ankommen-App (English, French, German, Arab, Farsi) as well as the translation app for medical topics and doctor’s appointments provided by the AOK: AOK HealthNavigator (GooglePlay).
Hints for refugees in Rosbach und Rodheim
Helpful information from the German Administration:
- First orientation for asylum seekers
- Asylum seeking process in Germany
- Family reunification
- Status of residence